Tuesday, November 13, 2012

KISSING ROBINS

I've been after a new duvet set for a while now, and every time I go into my local Primark I scour the shelves for their ditsy floral print one but it's never there in my size! Most of you will also know how much I love interior design too, so when Amara asked me to review one of their products I jumped at the chance. I got to choose a bedding set from the brand Anorak, so as my room is blues and teals I went for the white and navy 'Kissing Robins' design as I thought in would tie in best with my colour scheme. Other designs in the range include Kissing Horses, Kissing Rabbits and Kissing Stags, all of which are equally as cute as the one I got! 


Anorak Kissing Robins Duvet Set - Amara*

I'm really impressed with the quality of the duvet set and even though it's 100% cotton, it feels much more luxurious than you would expect. It does crease easily but that's something to be expected with the nature of the fabric, but I love the way it looks on the bed. The design is really striking and goes with plenty of colours, which is perfect for my room as I have a lot of pastels and floral prints throughout, and this doesn't look one bit out of place. 
I hadn't heard of Anorak, or even Amara until now, but would highly recommend having a look at both. Anorak is a brand that design animal printed products like the set I received, including items such as tableware, toiletry bags and of course, bedding, and Amara is a great online home store catering for all your interior design needs. Amara stocks tonnes of well known brands, bringing you everything from home fragrances, electrical appliances and soft furnishings, to outdoor furnishings, lighting and toiletries. Definitely one to check out if your planning to redecorate or just want to pick up something the jazz up a room!

Have you bought anything from Amara? What do you think of the Anorak bedding range?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Such cute bedding. I hadn't heard or Anarok until now either. Have to have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd not heard of either brand but I REALLY want the kissing stags set! Too cute!
    Rachelle x
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi that duvet is really nice, simple and chic. I'm looking at the Amara website, they have so many pretty things.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig