Saturday, November 03, 2012

QUESTION

Today has been a bit hectic for me but such a great day at the same time! A few weeks back I was contacted by Debenhams asking me to review their Personal Shopper services  and today was my appointment there. I had such a good couple of hours there and came away with some gorgeous clothing and make up, but you'll have to wait to see more of that! I'll be writing up the review on Monday evening so keep an eye out. I did throw on one of the items as soon as I got home, which was a lovely grey fine knit cardigan, perfect for dressing up or down. I love it teamed with my jersey maxi skirt and American Apparel alphabet top. Boots and a faux fur collar made it weather appropriate. Winter's nearly here!







Cardigan - Miss Selfridge via Debenhams*
T Shirt - American Apparel
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Primark
Faux Fur Collar - H&M
Rings - Lila Dees*
Lips - Chanel Rouge Coco in 40 Charme - Debenhams*

I love the two rings from Lila Dees. They're a little different to what I would normally go for, but they are fun and stood out to me as soon as I saw them. Lila Dees has some lovely pieces of jewellery in stock at great prices, so I would recommend having a nosey! My rings were only £3.50 each (bargain!) and other items range from just £2.50 to £5.99. I might have to order a few more pieces in the near future. There are some lovely items including necklaces, earrings and hair accessories. Take a look here!

Have you ever had a personal shopping appointment at Debenhams?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ohhh I'd love to have apersonalshopping day but I'm afrid I would be tempted to spend mre than i should!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit, its so comfortable & gorgeous! I want to steal the jumper off you XO

    p.s. you've got destiny's child in my head with your title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!
    I'm not sure if it was you but I think I saw you in Preston town on Saturday?
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably was me! Where abouts did you see me? You should have said hi! :)

      Delete
    2. Walking past primark I think, just in the street but it was so busy haha :-) x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the blog post Claire, and a big thank you and hello to everyone who entered the competition. I love the bow in your hair, I am uploading lots of them on to Asos Marketplace in the next few days xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig