Saturday, December 08, 2012

AVIATOR

Today is the start of a four day weekend for me, and what a lovely start it was! I've got a couple of days off work after the weekend and will be spending them in Manchester having a mooch round the Christmas Markets, and tomorrow I'm at a friend's birthday meal which I'm really looking forward to. Today we took some of my nieces and nephews to a local garden centre that has an amazing Christmas section every year. We had a nosey at all of the gorgeous decorations and bought a few bits, as well as a spot of lunch to bring home. All in all I've got a busy few days ahead of me but it should be lovely and festive!
Today I wore a comfy, simple outfit of jeans, a blouse and chunky knit, along with a new jacket I was kindly sent by Bench to style in a Winter outfit. I chose the aviator style faux leather biker as it's a fit I know suits my figure, and is so easy to throw on over pretty much anything. Plus, the sheepskin style collar makes it extra warm and cosy.





Jacket - Bench*
Jumper - H&M
Blouse - Vintage
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Faux Fur Headband - TU Sainsburys

These pictures aren't the best quality I'm afraid. We did them in the pouring rain believe it or not. You can see the rain on the jacket in a few of the images, and after only being outside for no more than five minutes, Dan and I were soaked to the skin. This is the best of a bad bunch, but I'll be wearing the jacket a lot more so you'll hopefully see it again in some better photos!

I'm off now to relax infront of the TV with the X Factor final. Let me know what you're up to this weekend!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That aviator jacket looks so snug and cosy, and I have to say your shoes are pretty fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a trooper doing a shoot in the rain! Loving the jacket though, looks amazing with the fur headband xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig