Sunday, December 02, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST - VINTAGE STYLE ME

I know I am rubbish at doing these, and can hardly call it a 'Weekly' wishlist, as they seem to only happen once in a blue moon nowadays, but when I stumbled across the Vintage Style Me website last night, I knew I had to blog about it! Run by the lovely Rhiannon, who has such great style (and amazing locks. Serious hair envy!), Vintage Style Me is a haven for Vintage lovers like me, who don't want to spend a small fortune on fashion. She also stocks some great brands such as Crown & Glory, alongside the Vintage Clothing, which makes for a perfect combination of old and new. I picked out a few of my favourite pieces currently in stock:


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

I'm in love with so many items, especially the little dresses and pyjama shirts, and love how Rhiannon has styled them for the photos. My favourite pieces are 1, 3 and 7 as I love the shape and print of each one. I haven't bought a lot of Vintage lately as I rarely get the chance to go out and rummage for it, but finding Vintage Style Me has given me the urge to get back into it! 
If you fancy grabbing yourself something from the shop, Rhiannon has been super lovely and offered Sitting Pretty readers 15% off! Just use the code SITTINGPRETTY at checkout!

What do you think of Vintage Style Me? What are your favourite pieces?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Aw I love Vintage Style Me! Rhiannon is such a babe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this site is really cool im glad i came across it! so vintage, alternative in the best way! your so artistic! id love to model for vintage/maud/alternative styles, any ideas? ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this site! Im so glad I came across it, your so artistic. Alternative in the best way, very self expressive, im loving it! Id love to be an alternative/vintage/maud model, though im not sure where to go for that! any suggestions? Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig