Saturday, March 29, 2014

VOLLEYBALL 1989

A bit of a different outfit to what you're used to seeing me in today, but when I saw this Volleyball tee hanging on the rails in my local Primark store I just had to get my hands on it. I love pretty much everything about it, and although I'm not usually one to go for the american style jerseys, this one seems to be so much more wearable. I think it's because it's black and simple, and I really like the whole oversized, boyfriend fit. I styled it with a pair of my favourite jeans; the Joni high waisted ones from Topshop in the pale vintage wash, and my first pair of summer shoes this year! It might nearly be time to ditch the wooly socks, finally!





Volleyball tee - Primark
Jeans - 'Joni' by Topshop
Shoes - 'Sky' by She Likes*
Bracelet - Molly And Pearl*
Rings - Topshop

The shoes are an amazing pair of chunky gladiators from She Likes, and the shape and style of them reminds me a little of jelly shoes that I used to wear at primary school back in the nineties. They are literally the comfiest shoes I've worn which was surprising as I thought with them being so strappy they would rub and dig in, but no problems so far for me! 

It feels so nice to start gearing my wardrobe up for Spring now that the weather's getting better. What pieces have you been adding to your wardrobes for the new season?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I adore that tee, so darn cool Claire! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top, you make this outfit look so good, whereas I know I couldn't wear somethign like this.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig