Saturday, May 31, 2014

GO GINGHAM

Hello all! Just a quick one this evening to show you what I've worn on this rather lovely day! I must admit, it was a bit of a surprise to wake up and see sunshine this morning after the rainy few days we've had, and with a busy day planned with my little niece I decided to pick out something casual and comfortable in the warm weather. I wore my new gingham cami top which I love, with my favourite pair of Topshop Joni jeans. I'm a huge fan of gingham at the moment, and really like this as the larger check makes it that little bit different. I'm also a big fan of the floaty shape (mainly because it disguised that fact that I ate too much at lunch time)  worn loose over skinny jeans, but it also looks super cute tucked in to a high waist line. 




Cami - iKrush*
Jeans - Joni via Topshop
Kimono - AX Paris*
Shoes - She Likes*
Rings - Primark, Forever 21, H&M§1
Nails - Barry M Gelly Polish in 'Rose Hip'

I also threw on one of my favourite kimonos (my collection is growing rather quickly) which is a simple black number with fringing detail. I love this one as it's perfect to team with outfits like this where I want something plain to balance out a bold print. 

What do you think of the gingham trend?

Hope you've all had fun in the sun today!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I just adore your rings Claire, you look gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig