Monday, May 05, 2014

TWIN SET

Evening all and a very happy Bank Holiday to everyone! To be honest I haven't really got up to all that much over the past few days. Just the usual spot of shopping, cleaning and cooking, so nothing special to report! Today I wore this gorgeous two piece that you might have seen over on Instagram. It's been handmade by my friend Steph who I met through doing Vintage and craft stalls, and she runs a handmade clothing stall called Lily And The Lamplight (how cute is the name?!). This is one of two twin sets that I've bought from her and believe me if I had the money I would have got a few more as the prints are so lovely. Show Steph some love and go say hi to her on Instagram and Facebook! She has lots of styles to choose from which are all either one offs or limited styles, and she also does custom orders. My other set is a bright orange/red number with white specs which is perfect for Summer. I literally can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can get some more wear out of them both.


Denim Jacket - Primark (old)
Converse - Zalando*
Necklace - Primark
Rings - Pandora, H&M, Primark
Lips - Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon in Carefree Coral

Can I just also draw your attention to the loveliness that is my lipstick!? I've just picked up a couple of the Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayons to try out since my niece is an Avon rep, and have pretty much fallen in love with both the colours. I got Risque Rose which is a pretty pale rose pink, and I also got Carefree Coral which is what I have on today. Think Clinique Chubby sticks but a whole lot cheaper. I know the lip crayons are doing the rounds at the minute, and seeing as the colours I want in the Rimmel ones always seem to be out of stock in my local drug stores I thought I'd give these a whirl, and I'm glad I did! Expect to see these popping up in a favourites post soon!

What have you been up to this Bank Holiday weekend?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Stunning Claire, that two-piece is just divine x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig