Sunday, June 26, 2016

THE DENIM JUMPSUIT | SUMMER SHOPPING WITH OCTER

I've had this denim jumpsuit from New Look saved in my bookmarks folder for what feels like forever, ready to buy for our holidays and I've finally got my hands on it! You may recognise it from the recent holiday wish list post I did here - it's just one of those things that I fell in love with as soon as I clapped eyes on it but could never find it in any of my local stores. When Octer asked me to test drive their site and pick out a couple of items from some of my favourite online retailers, I knew exactly what I would try to find.
Enough about the jumpsuit for just a minute, first let me tell you about Octer. If you're a self-confessed shopaholic like me and spend far too much time scrolling through the 'New In' pages of your favourite stores, then you'll know how much of a pain it is when you can't find what you're looking for. We've all been there - you've spotted an amazing outfit on someone and want to find that must-have piece to recreate the look yourself, and spend hours searching every store to find the perfect item with very little luck. Enter Octer!

Octer is a nifty website (and app, too!) that combines all your favourite High Street names in to one handy platform, so when you search for an item, you're searching through all stores at once, cutting down the browsing time and making online shopping oh so much easier. You'll find everything from ASOS, River and Island and Office, to Missguided, Selfridges and M&S, plus everything else in between on there, covering Women's, Men's and Kids fashion, tech, beauty and interiors. Think of it as one huge online department store with everything you love in one place. Then, once you've found your dream pieces, you can either save them for later on to a page of your favourite items, or simply click to go straight to the item on the store's website to make your purchase. Handy, hey?

So as you know, I chose the jumpsuit of dreams, this gorgeous seventies inspired culotte number with cute little cut outs. It's going to be perfect for cooler evenings on holiday, or even for work worn over a pinstripe or crisp white shirt. 
I also wanted to get a pair of heels that I could take on holiday, and specifically wanted something with a block heel, in a nude suede fabric with a tie fastening at the ankle, so after a quick search I found these beauties from Daisy Street via ASOS. They're the perfect heel height and the block heel means they don't look overly dressy, meaning they will work well with everything from jeans to dresses. They're ridiculously comfy, too!
Denim Jumpsuit - New Look (via Octer)*
Heeled Sandals - Daisy Street at ASOS (via Octer)*


I can't wait to wear this look on holiday in a couple of weeks, so it's going to be packed away until then, but expect to see it popping up in lots of outfits over the Summer!

Have you tried shopping with Octer yet? What items are you lusting after for the Summer months?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig