Saturday, November 10, 2012

UNIQLO HEATTECH + FREE SAMPLE FOR READERS!

Recently I was sent a Press Pack from the hugely popular High Street brand, Uniqlo, showing off their latest range of products called HEATTECH. You may already be familiar with the range, but it has now expanded for Autumn/Winter and now includes loungewear designed for warmth and comfort. HEATTECH is a revolutionary range of clothing that brings together function, innovation and fashion. Specially designed to keep you warm in Winter with fibres that naturally retain heat and offer moisture retention, acting as a second skin to the wearer. 
I was sent one of the new Polo Neck Long Sleeve T Shirts to try out, and I have to say I'm honestly impressed! I've worn it all day and still have it on now, and have really felt a difference in warmth whilst wearing it compared to any other jersey top. I've been out today and would usually have to wear a jacket or thick cardigan but actually just went out as I am in the photos with a thin cardi on top! I don't know about you guys but I haven't tried anything like this before and I'm really pleasantly surprised! The range has tonnes of products, all geared towards the idea of basics for layering with your winter wardrobe.





Polo Neck Top - Uniqlo HEATTECH*
Cardigan - Miss Selfridge via Debenhams*
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Primark
Boots - Primark


As you may have noticed from the title, there is also a chance for you to get your hands on a free sample of Uniqlo HEATTECH clothing. I have been given a very generous 100 codes to distribute out to my lovely readers on a first come first served basis, that can be used to redeem your free sample from the Uniqlo Oxford St store in London. If you would like one of these codes, just leave a comment with an email address I can send one to, or tweet me @c_sittingpretty using the hashtag #HEATTECH. These codes are valid until the end of trading on Monday 12th so you haven't got long! Here's a look at some of the ladies HEATTECH collection to whet your fashion appetites! (Menswear is also available). Prices start from £7.90.


HEATTECH also has a great range of winter accessories too, in some gorgeous girly designs to keep your heads, necks and fingers toasty and warm. They are currently priced at £9.90, but buy two and get them both for just £14.90! Perfect last minute Christmas presents or stocking fillers.

What do you think of the Uniqlo HEATTECH range? Don't forget to tweet me with #HEATTECH or leave a comment to get your code for your free sample!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I'd love a code can pop to oxford st tomorrow, raca2raca@hotmail.com, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really fab idea! The scarves and socks look really nice.

    Love the outfit you've put together too, and you're hair looks lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love uniqulo heat tech and would love a code
    han_han3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sounds great!

    I love the colour range too!

    hattieconstance@gmail.com

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you have put this outfit together and I love your boots. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, great review (I love the boots)!

    I'd love a code please! amynisha.xo@gmail.com

    amynisha.xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only just discovered your blog. And I must say I am addicted. As a fellow North Westener its good to see the North giving the South a run for its money. It definitely isn't so grim.

    Your writing is detailed and eloquent and your pictures are of fantastic quality. Keep up the good work.

    Love Connie (fellow North West Blogger and Vintage Charity Shop Manager-shameless plugging I know) ha. Have a great day.

    x

    P.S I'm currently lusting over Orla Kiely's range for Uniqlo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit & I'd LOVE a code - quite a few of my work colleagues have stuff from this collection & love it. My ad is: natalietodd89@googlemail.com :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great!!

    davidjwip@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. torresmelz@gmail.com

    I'm dying to try this line!

    ReplyDelete
  11. any codes left?
    fg@leerespoder.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig