Saturday, April 26, 2014

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Happy weekend everyone! I don't know about you, but even though it's been a short four day week, it seems to have gone really slowly for me. I thought I'd show you what I wore today, but you will have to please excuse the windswept mess of these photos! The weather seems to know when I'm about to shoot some pictures and completely sabotage them by blowing my hair at force. Let's all look past that though and concentrate on this uh-mazing blouse by Poppy Lux! Perfect for Spring time, this pretty floral number has settled into my wardrobe very well and has hardly been off my back all week. It's a great transitional item for this crazy windy/rainy/sunny spell we always get in the UK, as it can be worn in so many ways and is great for layering. I've worn it today with a simple skinnies and boots combo...







Blouse - Poppy Lux*
Jeans - Joni by Topshop
Boots - New Look
Brooch - Vintage
Nails - Parma Violet by Topshop

I'm keeping this short and sweet tonight as I have tonnes of work to get on with (rock and roll weekend ahead for me!) but be sure to check in tomorrow evening for some serious lols! I'll be posting my entry for the Zalando 3rd birthday blogger competition where I'll be posting some questionable outfit choices of mine from the last twenty four years. Definitely one not to be missed!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Stunning Claire, your shirt is just so pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE loving this shirt Missy! It's just perfect and you're looking gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, your outfit looks so cute, especially the shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig