Tuesday, April 22, 2014

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #92




Adventures and outfit posts in York | Naughty treat on a sunny day at work | Rocking florals way before they were big | Excited to start a week of Alpro goodies | Been a busy bee making some floral crowns to sell on my Vintage & Handmade stall | Alpro yogurt for breakfast | My stall all set up at a local Vintage fair | Homemade healthy chicken tikka | My easter egg is (was) better than yours | Sneaky peek at my outfit | Another super tasty Alpro yogurt | Fun in the blossom in my latest outfit post.

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your ice cream looks so scrummy Claire, as does your Easter egg x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you floral crowns!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig